|Global Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
O-I Glass, Inc. periodically updates its Global Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (the "Code of Conduct") which applies to all directors, officers and employees of O-I and its subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures in which O-I has management control. On July 10, 2019, O-I's Board of Directors approved certain amendments to the Code of Conduct, including:
- a revised letter to employees from Chief Executive Officer Andres Lopez;
- additions to further encourage employees to report possible violations and note that the Helpline does not use caller identification;
- updates to the legally protected categories relating to discrimination and harassment;
- a statement that any breach of personal data confidentiality must be reported internally as soon as possible;
- updates to reflect new Supplier Guiding Principles, a new Global Trade Controls Policy and a revised Social Media Policy; and
- revisions to emphasize the proper use of IT resources and the importance of information security measures.
See the list of O-I Board of Directors and Executive Officers. For the O-I's Committee Composition, click here.